2021 Tax Resources
A limited number of printed forms will be available at the library. Call ahead and swing on by for a specific printed form or click on a link below and print what you need.
Limited print forms are available at the Library.
Click the links below to access forms online. Print forms at the library.
- Rent Certificate Fill-In Form
- Schedule H Homestead Credit Claim Fill-In Form
- Schedule H/H-EZ – Instruction Booklet
- Form 1 – Form– Income Tax Return Fill-In Form
- Form I – Instructions- Income Tax Return Instructions
- Form 1NPR – Form – Nonresident & Part-Year Resident Income Tax
- Form 1NPR – Instructions– Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return Instructions
- Schedule WD – Instructions – Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule WD – Form – Capital Gains and Losses
Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
1099-G Tax Information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
1099-G Tax information – https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Why do I need a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment insurance benefits are taxable income
What information is on a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment benefits paid to you
- Federal and state income taxes withheld from your benefits
- Repayments of overpaid benefits
Where do I get my 1099-G tax form?
- View or print a copy of your current or previous year forms online https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
- Log on using your username and password, then go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax forms
When can I get my 1099-G tax form?
- Information for the most recent tax year will be available online in mid-January: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Who do I ask about how to fill out my Form 1040 or Wisconsin Form 1?
Owen Public Library
414 N. Central Avenue
Owen, WI 54460
12 Noon - 6:00 PM